The conference will extend from noon Friday until noon Saturday, Oct 25-26, 2019. (Parking information appears at the bottom of this page.)
Location: Fayetteville Town Square and University of Arkansas Campus
Planned Agenda for 2019:
October 25 – Fayetteville Town Square
- 12:00 – 1:30 Registration – Graduate Hotel, Atrium, Second Floor
- 1:30 Invited Faculty Platform Plenary Session
- 3:15 Invited Student Platform Sessions – physics, chemistry, biology.
- 5:15 Student and Faculty Discussion Groups
- 6:30 Banquet – Fayetteville Town Center
- 7:15 Keynote Speaker – Dr. Carrie Partch, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry,
University of California Santa Cruz
October 26 – University of Arkansas Campus
- 7:45 Breakfast – Hillside Auditorium and Physics Building – until 9:30
- 8:00 Poster session A (posters come down at 9:00)
- 9:15 Poster session B (posters come down at 10:15)
- 9:30 (Breakfast ends.)
- 10:30 Workshops and facility tours – assigned locations
- 11:55 Awards and closing session – Hillside Auditorium 202
Friday parking is complimentary in the Municipal Parking Garage, behind the Graduate Hotel, third level only (or first level card access for registered guests of the Graduate Hotel). Parking in the parking garage behind the Town Center is free from 12:30 pm until 9:00 pm Friday.
Saturday parking is free on the UA campus in designated yellow-sign lots and parking decks.
The 2018 Conference took place on Nov 2-3.
- The 2018 Conference Program is available: 2018 INBRE program – Final .