The 2018 Conference will take place on Nov 2-3.
- The 2018 Conference Program is available: 2018 INBRE program – Final .
The conference will extend from noon Friday until noon Saturday, November 2-3, 2018. (Parking information appears at the bottom of this page.)
Location: Fayetteville Town Square and University of Arkansas Campus
Planned Agenda for 2018:
November 2 – Fayetteville Town Square
- 12:00 – 1:30 Registration – Chancellor Hotel, Atrium, Second Floor
- 1:30 Invited Faculty Platform Plenary Session
- 3:15 Invited Student Platform Sessions – physics, chemistry, biology.
- 5:15 Student and Faculty Discussion Groups
- 6:30 Banquet – Fayetteville Town Center
- 7:15 Keynote Speaker – Dr. Christopher Mason, Weill Medical College of Cornell University
November 3 – University of Arkansas Campus
- 7:45 Breakfast – Hillside Auditorium and Physics Building – until 9:30
- 8:00 Poster session A (posters come down at 9:00)
- 9:15 Poster session B (posters come down at 10:15)
- 9:30 (Breakfast ends.)
- 10:30 Workshops – assigned locations
- 11:55 Awards and closing session – Hillside Auditorium 202
Friday parking is complimentary in the Municipal Parking Garage, behind the Chancellor Hotel, third level only (or first level card access for registered guests of the Chancellor Hotel). Parking in the parking garage behind the Town Center is free from 12:30 pm until 9:00 pm Friday.
Saturday parking is free on the UA campus in designated yellow-sign lots and parking decks.